Thursday, 22 September 2016

LFW- Favourite Looks & Trends


So LFW week is now over and I have another list of my favourite outfits and designers! I love fashion week in London because I can follow all of the english bloggers who are sat on the front row. I definitely think that there is a huge difference in New York and London fashion looking at the designers side by side. I have to say this is my favourite fashion week so far, but I always love PFW, Dior, Dior, Dior! Maybe it is because I am British or that this is my type of style, but I love where English designers get their inspiration from, and just the shapes they design in, it sounds so obvious to say but it is very traditional english and I love that.

 ANYA HINDMARCH
The inspiration for this collection started with mathematics and circles, even though the designer isn't interested in maths herself, she see's it as an art form. How interesting to be able to take something like that and make it into a collection. I love the sleeves on the coats, so pretty! The runway was set out as circles on different levels and the models had to walk around each circle which is a really different set out compared to a normal catwalk, such an amazing idea.








BURBERRY
This collection is so beautiful and stunning, it suits the Burberry name so much! I think that it looks really feminine but also with a regal appearance. The prints are very floral but in an English, country home theme.
 I just adore this dress, with the pinched in waists and elegant neckline, so gorgeous.


This jumper with super skinny, high waisted trousers, or even with a fitted midi skirt. I also like how the sleeves have a similar style to the dress above.







CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA 


I need a vanity case like this...


CHRISTOPHER KANE
I am not too keen on the shoe styles that are going to be coming in from most designers but the dresses in the collection are so playful and fun, but with the floral prints still looking delicate.




This laid back style with the summery cami dress and thrown on cardigan is really popular right now. It looks so relaxed and casual, and perfect for the summer.


EMILIA WICKSTEAD



ERDEM
This collection reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana so much but with British country patterns. I love the ribbon straps, they are really pretty and summery.






JULIEN MACDONALD
These dresses are Julien Macdonald's style all over. They are sexy and blingy, plus tassels and covered head to toe in embellishment or print.I love how they are styled with the hair and make-up as well, the models looked like they were stepping onto a red carpet.









MARY KATRANTZOU
I never realised until this collection that Mary Katrantzou was Greek and you totally know this from the prints and shapes, they remind me of the 1920's with a greek twist as the fabrics are very flowing with added ruffles.




MOTHER OF PEARL





PETER PILOTTO





SEE BY CHLOE




SIMONE ROCHA
These outfits are so stunning, I love the lace and floral print running through the collection. The outfits look clean cut but bold and feminine. 
I need this coat...





TOPSHOP UNIQUE


I actually love these leather trousers, I think that they would look amazing with a bralet and fur coat on a night out. 






ZAC, ZAC POSEN









I hope that you all loved LFW! I will be writing a similar post but for MFW so make sure to check it out. 
Thank you for reading!